A Qualified Organization may make application for emergency funding should it experience an unforeseen external force that occurs outside the mini-grant funding cycle and does not qualify as a Capital/Special Projects Grant. An application must demonstrate:
- that the forces causing the monetary urgency were beyond both the reasonable foresight and the control of the organization;
- that there is a significant and critical localized, immediate need; and
- not funding the application would be a detriment to the children of Tioga County.
All applications shall be submitted electronically through this website. All applications must include a “Project Budget” outlining all funding sources along with a detailed list of anticipated expenditures.
The following attachments must be uploaded with the submitted application:
- IRS 501 (c)(3) Tax-Exempt letter if applicable
- Current balance sheet for the organization, not more than 90 days old
- Any estimates, invoices or quotes
- Any additional information/narratives which will help FHF in its review of your application
Applicants will be required to file with FHF a final report providing an accounting of monies received and expended on the project.
Please email FHF at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.